It`s a grain that offers all the properties of a premium coffee. It emphasizes in its organoleptic characteristics, its average high acidity fruity, its chocolaty notes, its round body and lingering residual flavor. Its value lies in the careful selection of cherries and the traditional wet process.
- Flavor: Sweet high and fruity with notes of caramel, hazelnuts and almonds, with lingering residual flavor.
- Acidity: Medium, high, fruity.
- Body: Medium, creamy, round.
- Fragrance: Almonds, chocolate, caramel.
- Aroma: Citric, panela, vanilla, malt.
Would you like to have more information?